Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Friends, with vintage

I follow some pretty amazing vintage-lovers on Instagram and wanted to feature them on my blog. I asked them to tag a fellow vintage-lover and I got some GREAT photo submissions. I'd like to share my top four with you. They truly are friends…with vintage, naturally. Thanks to everyone who submitted photos (I'll do this again, so keep those pics coming)! Enjoy!

Octavia (@ollygo)
Skirt: vintage (tailored to fit), Birdcage fascinator, Shoes: Nicholas Kirkwood
(That red lip, that fascinator, those shoes? And let's not forget a skirt WITH POCKETS. Love it all!)

Wendy (@justjewels4u) (view her fab site here!)
Dress: (thrifted) Liz Claiborne
(ABSOLUTELY LOVE the color of this dress.)

Roni (@stylepoise) (view her site here, love it!)
Jumpsuit: thrifted, Booties: Zara, Earrings: Aldo, Fur: EBay, Watch: Michael Kors
(I'm a sucker for a black jumpsuit and caged booties.)

Jaclyn (@jsustyles)
Top: (vintage) Cachet by Bari Protas, Fishnet Leggings: Margiela for H&M, Shoes: Madonna Truth or Dare Collection
(Jaclyn wore this to one of my trunk shows and can I tell you jaws DROPPED when she walked in!)




2 comments:

  1. Love it all!!! Thanks so much again for the feature :-)

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete