Monday, July 1, 2013

Intro to blogging

  I'm new to this whole blogging thing, so be patient with me (and feel free to provide constructive feedback). When I was younger I, like millions of girls, played dress up in my mom's clothes, heels, and hats. As I got older, I "borrowed" her fancy brooches and other accessories, always planning to return them, but somehow they've ended up in my permanent collection.  I've always had a love for vintage clothing and beautiful vintage baubles. I like mixing them with modern pieces to form my very own style remix. Through this blog, I hope to show that you CAN do vintage, without it looking like a costume (unless that's your thing, which I love too!). Enjoy the pics, tips, and posts.  Leave a comment or two (or more), and hopefully get some inspiration to try your own style remix. Oh, and be sure to tell your friends about Friends (with Vintage)!

Oversized shirt turned shirtdress: vintage, Roadrunner brooch: vintage ("borrowed" from mom), Bracelets:vintage, Watch and Shoes: Michael Kors 



3 comments: