Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Details...

I'm an admitted accessories junkie.  I'll wear one or two (or more) bracelets with every outfit, even if I'm just running errands. I pile on my brooches like nobody's business (see proof here).  I like to keep my accessories out in the open. I figure if I see them, I'll wear them. I needed an inexpensive way to display my bracelets and this hand towel rack that one of my besties was about to toss in her move came in handy.  I've had some of these pieces for nearly twenty years.  One of my most versatile necklaces, which doubles as a scarf, is also displayed (a gift from another good friend).  My two favorite pictures are here too, so I can see them everyday when I wake up.  

Some of my favorite bracelets on display. (Stella and Dot, Forever 21, Target, vintage)


Beaded necklace (gifted from my bestie), personal pictures of my family and my Michael Kors watch.


My go-to accessories (MK watch, Stella and Dot bracelet, vintage ring). Oversize clutch (Gap, gifted from my 17-month old nephew).


My growing brooch and pin collection, vintage cuff, and hot pink feather clips (to add a pop of color to any outfit).


Brooch collection (vintage).




4 comments: